Book Online or Call 08456 66 55 44*
*calls cost 3p per minute plus your network's standard access charge
To create a new user account please enter your information and click the 'Create Account' button.
Skills Holidays (trading as Skills Motor Coaches Ltd)
is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We comply with the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. This policy explains how we use the information that we collect, how you can instruct us if you wish to limit our use of your information and the procedures that we follow to protect your privacy.
The Information We Collect & How We Use It
• When you sign up to receive our email Newsletter or book a holiday or other services online we ask you for your name, address and email address and (if you order a holiday or other services) for details of the credit or debit card by which you will make payments. We subsequently collect details of the services that you order from us and the payments due and made for those services.
• We may use aggregate information and statistics to monitor usage of our website to help us to improve and develop our website.
• From time to time we may carry out market research to help us to improve our service to our customers and increase customer satisfaction. We or our agents or sub-contractors may contact you by email post or telephone to ask for your feedback and comments on our service.
• We may wish to provide you with information about the products and services that we or other members of the Skills group of companies have to offer. You consent to us contacting you by e mail post or telephone for this purpose.
• We may wish to provide you with relevant information about products and services provided by third parties that we think may be of interest to you. You consent to us contacting you by e mail post or telephone for this purpose. If you would prefer not to receive this, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the unlikely event that we receive an abusive, offensive or threatening communication from you or we have reason to suspect fraud or dishonesty we reserve the right to disclose details to the police or your internet service provider.
We use a technology known as "cookies" as part of our normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. It is advised that you contact your internet service provider (ISP) or your internet browser from their designated websites to find out how to do this. These details can be provided in the HELP button on your internet browser.
Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings, but if you do so you may find that it takes longer to navigate around our site or that you have to re-enter information that would otherwise have been kept and automatically re-used. If you wish to accept cookies but your browser is not set to do so you can set your browser to allow this. It is advised that you contact your internet service provider (ISP) or your internet browser from their designated websites. These details can be provided in the HELP button on your internet browser. We also use Google Analytics to monitor the website use. Full details about Google Analytics terms of service can be found here
How We Protect Your Information
The internet is NOT a totally secure medium. However, we have put in place various security measures. Although we cannot risk compromising security by giving full details, we do use various technologies which may include firewalls, encryption, use of passwords and others We also have internal procedures covering storage, access and disclosure that we follow to keep your information confidential.
Sale or Merger of Business
If our business is sold or merged with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and to any prospective purchasers or merger partners and their advisers. If our business is sold your details will be passed on to the new owner of the business.
Updating Your Information
If any of the information that you have given to us changes (for instance you change your email address or other contact details) or if you wish to cancel your registration to use our site, please let us know by sending an e mail to email@example.com
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
• If we change this policy we will post details of the changes on this page and also send an email to you to alert you to the change. If you continue to use our site, that will signify your consent to that change.
• Because of the global nature of the underlying structure of the internet, your information may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not give equivalent protection to your personal information and its use. We have taken the steps mentioned above to try to protect the security of your information. By submitting your information to us you consent to any such transfers as may occur.
• You consent to us transferring your date to countries outside the European Economic Area in connection with providing to you any services outside the European Economic Area
How to Contact Us
From time to Time members of the Skills Group may want to Contact you about future special offers, events and promotions on our fantastic selection of Day trips, holidays and private hire services that might be of interest to you.
Please let us know at the time of booking your preferred contact preference.
The Skills Group will keep your personal details safe and will not sell them to third parties. If at any time you wish to update your preference, please do not hestiate to contact us in branch or call us on 0115 977 00 80 and we will update our recordings accordingly.
Skills, Belgrave Road, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8LY. Registered in England Number 546349. VAT Registered Number 660 5538 34.
Skills Holidays, CoachStyle & Skills Days are trading names of Skills Travel Ltd.
We guarantee 100% financial protection on all of our tours and breaks operated by Skills Holidays and Skills Coachstyle.
Tel: +44 (0)115 977 0080 Fax: +44 (0)115 9777 439 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All content is copyright © Skills Travel Ltd.